This recipe is from The Stone Soup, you should check it out.
Ingredients (except salt, pepper and olive oil)
- 1 medium can tuna in olive oil (185g / 6oz)
- 1 packet frozen broccoli (500g / 1lb)
- 1 can white beans (400g / 14oz)
- Lemon juice
Kitchen utensils (except something to stir with)
- Frying pan with lid
- Small bowl
- Heat a large frying pan over a very high heat.
- Drain the oil from the tuna and add to the hot pan with the frozen broccoli. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir broccoli, recover and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain the white beans and place in a small bowl. Mash with a fork until you have a chunky paste. Season.
- Test the broccoli. When it is tender and defrosted, add the tuna and butter and stir until butter is melted.
- Turn off the heat. Add lemon juice and season the tuna broccoli mixture and serve on a bed of the white bean mash.